The “Control + F” keyboard shortcut is a common way to search for specific text within a document or webpage on a computer. On an iPad, this shortcut can be used by accessing the on-screen keyboard and using the “Command + F” shortcut.
To use the “Control + F” shortcut on an iPad, follow these steps:
- Open the app or webpage that you want to search.
- Tap the text field or search bar to bring up the on-screen keyboard.
- Press and hold the “Command” key, which is located on the left side of the on-screen keyboard.
- While holding the “Command” key, tap the “F” key.
- A search field will appear, allowing you to enter the text you want to search for.
- Type in the text you want to search for, and tap the “Search” button to begin the search.
- The search results will be highlighted within the document or webpage, allowing you to easily locate the text you are looking for.
You can also use the “Control + F” shortcut to search within specific apps, such as the Mail app or the Notes app. Simply follow the same steps outlined above to use the shortcut within these apps.