To find the WiFi password on an iPad or Android tablet, follow these steps:
- On the iPad or Android tablet, go to the “Settings” app.
- Tap on the name of the WiFi network that you are currently connected to.
- Look for the “Password” field, which will display the password for the selected WiFi network.
- Go to the “Settings” app
- Tap on “Wireless & networks” or “WiFi”
- Tap on the gear icon next to the network you want to know the password for.
- Tap on “Share” or “Forget”
- You will be prompted to enter the password for the network.
Note: Some older versions of android may not have the share/forget option and may not show the password directly.
Please keep in mind that if you are not the owner of the wifi network, it is illegal to access the wifi without the permission of the owner.